Earn Your Play Therapy Training Certificate (PTTC)
or continuing education hours in Play Therapy.
Qualified clinicians include:
> Clinicians in the following service areas: Professional Counseling, Play Therapy, Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Psychology, Psychiatry, Rehabilitation Counseling, Addiction Counseling, Pastoral Counseling, Other Mental and Behavioral Health Professionals
> Minimum level of education: master's level students or master's level graduates
3. Non-Directive Play Therapy
4. Family Play Therapies
5.Directive Play Therapies
6. Expressive and Experiential Arts
7. Puppetry and Storytelling in Therapy
8. Play Therapy with Neurodevelopmental and Childhood Disorders
9. Play Therapy with Mood Disorders
10. Play Therapy with Biological Drives Manifesting as Mental Health Disorders
11. Play Therapy with Trauma and Disruptive Disorders
12. Crisis in Play Therapy: Playroom and Therapist Assaults
13. Play Therapy Treatment Planning
14. Play Therapy Themes
15. Play Therapy Documentation
Play Wellness LLC has been approved as a continuing education provider by the Association for Play Therapy: APT Approved Provider 16-449.
Play Wellness LLC has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6828. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Play Wellness LLC is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
Please note that per the Association for Play Therapy (APT), webinar hours may not be accepted in their entirety and that APT alone holds the right to accept or deny any continuing education training at its discretion.